Vaginal bumps?

I have been sexually active with my boyfriend for about 4 months now, never having a problem other than him being a bit "bigger" down there than what I'm used to. So last week we had a bit of rough sex a couple days in a row and I noticed a little bump near my vaginal opening. Now theres kind of a cluster of bumps there and also one "bump" type thing that looks like the picture I attached to the post. These bumps dont hurt..Neither me or him have had any STDs  before. I'm not sure what to think?
These can be warts. Warts are small painless growth on skin caused by Human Papilloma Virus. These can be light or dark. They are usually oval in growth and raised forming rough surface in the skin.
Diagnosis of genital warts is usually clinical, made by visual inspection. Genital warts can be confirmed by biopsy but Sometimes we can use an enhancing technique called acetowhitening. This technique involves the application of 5% acetic acid solution to the area of suspicion for about 5-10 minutes. Infected areas will turn white.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Dog
External User
you got sex warts there come and soon there go away but it takes time most time its from heat
Dog
External User
not all warts stay or even grows there are some that only show when your body is hot  these should go away in a few weeks no harm taken ok