Vaginal bumps

a while ago i shaved my pubic area and then shortly afterwards i developed a bump just outside my vagina and it has grown from something so small into something bigger (almost the size of a boil) and earlier to this i'd noticed one, that was the size of a boil on my butt-crack (but this was before the shaving)... what worries me is that today while i was showering i noticed two very very small bumps on the entrance of my vagina, in the soft skin area that grows no hair (therefore these two bumps could not possibly be as a result of shaving). the bump outside my v started like that, from very very small into something as big as a boil... please help :-(
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Perhaps the shaving aggravated a situation or you shaved over a hair follicle that is now infected.  Honestly, I'd see your doctor to make sure you don't need antibiotics.  If it is infected, you may.  good luck