Vaginal bumps?

Hello, I am 18 years old and haven't really noticed anything like this before. About a week ago i had unprotected sex but double checked that the guy had no STDs. During sex it was kind of painful like an irritating sore feeling just outside the vaginal opening. I was looking at some STDs with my aunt that is a nurse but i am too embraced to ask her about it. Anyway, my vagina has been extremely itchy for about 2 days and being paranoid i looked closely at it and there are little bumps that are the same color as the rest of everything down there but the tips are red. Im very concerned that it is warts or something. They are veryyyyy itchy and sting when i urinate. I have all the symptoms of a yeast infection as well if that adds on to what it might be.
Please Help! Thank you :)
Embarrassed or not find yourself to a doctor. That's not normal, please get it checked out immediately.
Any guy will say they don't have an STD i recommend dabbing some peroxide or apple cider vinegar on them and washing with water and schedule an appointment as soon as you can  
I read somewhere that there is a test if it is something they turn white when you put vinegar on them?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community