Vaginal cuts

I shaved my vagina a few days ago and I ended up cutting my lip and labia. The first two days afterwards nothing was wrong really, just felt a bit sore but then on the third day it looked bad. I have two cuts on my lips and a long one on my labia. I've used peroxide to clean it but that made it hurt worse in the night and I even think the cuts on my lips got bigger and tonight I used neosporin on them and at first it felt so good but not anymore. The cuts are puffy and the one on my labia is actually sticking out and each cut is puffy and hard around the area. I'm not sure what to do. Is it infected? Should I just wait longer for it to heal? Go to the doctors? Thanks a lot.
Could very well be infected. I would go to the doctor, I have done this once before, and when you pee it gets in the cut and causes infection.
I would keep applying neo for a few days. Everytime you go to the bathroom. IF it's NOT feeling any better by then I would call the DR and see what they say
Yeah I really know that I need to now because the cuts are looking horrible and they just keep getting worse. I just don't have the money, but I'm going anyways.