Vaginal discharge

Not the easiest topic to talk about ... I have what seems to be a daily discharge. It varies between clear to creamy white and sometimes yellowish. I haven't noticed an odor, though there might be one occasionally.  It's more clear to slight yellowish and at times I feel damp. I am sexually active. I have the Merina IUD for 1 year now.  Any ideas on this or what might I can do to eliminate it?

On a side note, I have an irritation on the uppermost part of my leg, joining my public area. It itches on occasion. For lack of better description, it is a line similar to a ringworm though not circular. It does go into my public hair but not internally. What might this be?