Vaginal itching, burning, and little bumps?

When ever i pee it burns and after my vagina will itch. Ive only noticed that i get the itch at night when I'm laying in bed about to go to sleep. It itches so much that it keeps me from being able to sleep. This started a couple days ago. And being me i immediately was thinking the worst. The other day i was examining my vagina to maybe see what was wrong and i noticed little bumps like around my hymen and on it, in the inside of my vaginal opening and that freaked me out a lot. And i don't want to go to the doctors because I'm really worried with what they might say, i also don't want my mom knowing that i have had sex. But I'm ruling out an std(sti) because I've only had sexual intercourse once and my partner was a virgin. I googled what it might be and i got things from herpes to gonorrhea to a yeast infection or a urinary tract infection. But i don't have any unusual discharge, if anything its dryer. Please help.

Also, i don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but my period had seemed a bit longer than usual and the burning and itching started right after my period ended.
Itchy vagina can be due to a number of causes. First of all it can be due to allergic reaction or contact dermatitis to your undergarments, sanitary napkins or tampons, soaps etc.There is no change in the colour or smell of discharge in this case.

Secondly, It can be due to STD’s but there is a change in the discharge in this case. You need to get it evaluated from your gynecologist.
Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. For the itching take some antihistaminic like Benadryl
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.