Vaginal itching/burning/irritation

Hi.
I've been experiencing vaginal itching, burning, and irritation on and off for a few years now. I've been seen by doctors and all they've given me is Fluconazole, but it just wont go away. The itching mostly happens on the lips of my vagina, and it gets worse at night. I've noticed I get yellow/brown creamy build up around the clitoris, I wipe it off with warm water and a cloth but it will come right back. I have no sores or abnormal bleeding. I have noticed an unpleasant odor as well. A bit of burning at times when I urinate, but it doesn't happen every single time. I do get a lot of discharge and my underwear ends up looking yellow and full of the discharge by the end of the day. I also notice white discharge when I urinate. I have not been sexually active in 2 years. Could it be just a recurrent yeast infection? Or a very strong one?
Thank you.
Looks like a strong yeast infection, have a specialist look at it :)