Vaginal pains

Hi there

I would like to know the cause of my girlfriends discomfort. Whenever we have foreplay, she complains that her vagina starts to pain. We use alot of lubrication. This occurs all the time and does not depend on her menstrual period. It has been happening since I know her which is about a year ago.

any ideas as to what could be wrong and any solutions?

Regards
May be she has an issue with her Uterus... If you are jsut doing foreplay and not intercourse may be she is more excited during the foreplay. try to see a doctor and check what might be the real cause.

The pain might be due to the Shape of the uterus also.

Good Luck!!
Usually pain during the initial stages of penetration is due to UTI and vaginal infection or vaginitis, a tight vaginal wall, sores at the mouth of vagina or vestibulitis, vulvodynia or a dry vagina (frictional injury), thrush or fungal infection. Pain on deep penetration is due to pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis, irritable bowel syndrome, pelvic tumors, cervical and uterine infections and tumors. You should get these possibilities evaluated from your gynecologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.