"Vaginal paper cuts/yeast infection

These are my symptoms as they occured in order. My boyfriend preformed oral sex and he has a beard we think this may be the reason for these symptoms.
Symptoms:
Days1&2
-swollen labia minora and vaginal opening.
-extreme swelling and pain when peeing
-notice small paper cut like things around vaginal opening and right above butthole.
- Day3
-small blisters that look like herpes sores appear
(At this point its clear that i have a severe uti and yeast infection so i started monistat and made doctor appointment) (this has happend before about a month ago same symptoms. The first time it happened i was told i have herpes but i do not.) Again. HERPES AND ALL OTHER STD TESTS ARE NEGATIVE.
Medications i was on first episode: cipro and muprocin cream. Which is terrible btw.
Second episode: same cream and Cefdinir.
These dont seem to be working.
HERES WHAT I DO FOR THE PAIN:
-monistat itching cream helps
-i showere and reapply about 3 times a day
-neosporin on the sores.
-bend forward while peeing
-or i pee in a warm bath which is the best.
IF ANYONE HAS FELT THESE SYMPTOMS OR BEEN THROUGH THIS PLEASE HELP ME I AM MISSING WORK THE PAIN IS SO BAD

I know ur std tests were all neg but make sure they do a bloodtest for both hsv-1 (oral herpes) & hsv-2 (genital herpes). Typically they do not test u for both in an std screening.Generally speaking, the two types stick to their own areas but u could have hsv-1 on ur genitals.
Main thing is to just stop stressing urself out so much about it bc stress is what brings it on even worse. No matter what it actually is, upsetting urself wont help. Ask your doc for a full std blood workup, tell him to test u for both hsv types.
The beard thing makes sense, I thought the same thing. Just get retested & try & relax about it untill u find out 4sure. Wear cotton panty's, they wick any moister which only make things much worse. Try softer toilet paper too, and only use hypoallergenic feminine products. That includes any lubes or oils u may have for sex.