Vaginal tears/yeast infection/birth control

I am a 19 year old female.. Ive been having vaginal issues for about a year in a half now.. First it started out with Bladder infections (uti) and lately its been yeast infections. I do have a boyfriend, and lately we haven't been having sex because of the issues. I've been with him for two years and only him. I was on birth control pill called reclipsen..I noticed that the pill caused dryness during sex, and lose of interest in sex.. Which *****. So I just recently stopped taking the pill and I got my period about three days after stopping it thinking maybe the pill caused the infections.

Well.. So far so good except for the fact of its still dry during sex (and yeah we did use a condom) and I noticed after we tried having sex for the first time in a while today.. It hurt and stung after words.. Well I realized  I have about three paper looking cuts down towards my butt.. By the vaginal opening..it really hurts. And I don't know if its because of the chronic/reccuring yeast infections I've had or because of the dryness.... I cannot see my OB till November 30th.. Please someone help I'm sick of feeling this way and always having some kind of problem down there. Its irritating and it gets in the way of my sexual life.