A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.5k Members

Very dark nipples, light in the middle not pregnant. 20 yrs old

Hello,
I'm 20 years old but im freaking out i could have pagets disease of the nipple or something. the area around the tip my nipple (around the edges of the tip of my nipple) look really really dark in colour, and almost purpley black. and the tip of my nipple is very light, pink and orangey. My nipples are not itchy or dry or red. Does Anyone have any suggestions to what this could be. I am currently on the depo contraceptive injection, do you think it could be to do with this? or something more serious?

Any advice is welcome,
thank you
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.