WEIRD THING IN MY VAGINA OPENING

so I'm 18 and I have a weird thing at the entrance of my vagina. I'd have difficulty describing it, so I've added a (gross I admit) drawing of it so you can really understand.
it feels like a bone covered with bumpy weird balls or something aha, I'm sorry I really don't know what it is and I don't have much English vocabulary.
I think I've had it for a long time but it seems like it has got bigger. But maybe not.
I also CAN NOT insert a tampon in my vagina. I mean it goes in but it hurts and it can't go deep enough.

If anyone has an idea of what it can be, please tell me :)

P.S. I doubt it's hymen