Women's Health Community
65.8k Members
Avatar universal


so I'm 18 and I have a weird thing at the entrance of my vagina. I'd have difficulty describing it, so I've added a (gross I admit) drawing of it so you can really understand.
it feels like a bone covered with bumpy weird balls or something aha, I'm sorry I really don't know what it is and I don't have much English vocabulary.
I think I've had it for a long time but it seems like it has got bigger. But maybe not.
I also CAN NOT insert a tampon in my vagina. I mean it goes in but it hurts and it can't go deep enough.

If anyone has an idea of what it can be, please tell me :)

P.S. I doubt it's hymen
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.