Weight issue pls help

Does anyone know a great way to lose weight.
Im 180 lbs wanting to be 130 lbs again im 5'2 whats a great way to lose weight i need some tips pls.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
How long did it take you to get to 118?
Helpful - 0
Thank you all for your replys, last year may 2011 i use to weigh 130 and now a year later 180 i really want to lose weight i've cut back on sugers, sweets, and chips and soda. but i still dont feel im losing weight i know once i get to 140 i;ll look more foward to losing for that 130. i also have wide hips. and wish they could be a little smaller
Helpful - 0
Crash dieting is not the answer. Your body will actually store fat making it harder to lose weight. My advice is grill a lot lean meats and vegetables with little to no carbs. Weight watchers is a great program.
Helpful - 0
COMMUNITY LEADER
Weight Watchers is a great program.
Helpful - 0
My husband and I are going to do a juice fast. I have a lot of health issues (not due to weight) and have to be monitored by a dr. My husband is lucky he has started his already and lost 15lbs in about 10 days. We watched a fascinating documentary called Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. That is the fast we are doing. It is not just about losing weight it is about completely changing the way we look at food and shows the correct way to juice so that you are not becoming vitamin deficient and getting everything your body needs. It may be something you would want to check into. Best wishes, Sissie
Helpful - 0
All I can do is tell you how I lost all of my weight. First of all, I never ate but one meal each day. I love soup so I ate Progresso soup for my dinner each day. Also, I never ate after 6 p.m. or had snacks. I took vitamins and no less than 20 minutes of exercise each day. When I began I weighed 243 pounds - I ended up at 118. I was hard headed and stubborn! I figured I could do nothing and either continue to gain weight or I could be determined and lose it, once and for all. I chose to get rid of the weight and it helped my back pain and my acid reflux. It wasn't always easy but had I quit, I knew there was only one direction I would go on the scales. UP. I wouldn't suggest my diet to any one, but at the time I was desperate. Honestly, I don't know if I could do it all over again! Best of luck :-)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.