Weird Urges

Hi! Thaly I'm 19 yeas old and I've never had sexual intercoures with a man I'm not religious I'ts just a choice that I made, during the last 3 month I've had some weird urges and no mater what I do I can't really satisfide myself I use to be able to go days with out masterbating but now I can't go more that 2 days, I don't know if it's due to sexual frustration or imbalenced hormones, should I see a doctor?
Sometimes we can just have a higher sex drive than other times.  I wouldn't worry too much.
Normal.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community