Weird bumps in pubic area of vagina

Hello and good evening! I'm 19 years old and a virgin. Well I don't know what wrong with me. For the past 3 mos. I've started to develop small/sm-med size bumps in the pubic area of the pelvic area. I don't know why. It seems as if it's some type of acne, because they do hurt and a few times pus seeps when ripen.
It can't be herpes because i've never had any sexual contact before.

Please help me!!!  

have you ever shaved that area? because it is possible to get razor bumps like you can get on your legs. It is also possible to get in-grown hairs. Other than that, I would have to say ask a Dr. :) Good luck!
hey im 14 and i have the same exact thing on mine and iv had mine for some time now and mine sometime hurt i want to go the doctor but afraid to stupid huh? when i wear panties it rubs against it and it hella hurts or when i take my panties off itheres bloos from that sore or sometmes the little bump gets stuck to my panties and that hella hurts too.so girl i got yopu on that one:)
This I think is very common, I as well have the "bumps" from time to time. And yes, they are pinful, and no mine are not an STD. I think it's just a common area to get cysts.
herpes doesnt neccessarily have to transfer from sexual activity. maternal parent can transfer it to a child at birth through blood exchange or in the birth canal.
Think on the lines of infected hair follicles, that may be what it is.
YOU CAN NOT CATCH HERPES FROM BIRTH.  THE HERPES VIRUS CAN CAUSE BLINDNESS WHEN A CHILD IS BORN IF THE MOTHER HAS A CURRENT OUTBREAK.  IN THAT CASE THE MOTHER IS TO HAVE A C-SEC.
YOU SHOULD SEE A GYN.  EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD SEX YOU STILL SHOULD YET A YEARLY EXAM.  JUST THINK THE DOCTORS SEE PROBABLY HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS.  HAVE ANY FRIENDS THAT COULD REC A DOCTOR???  SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE PROBABLY INGROWN HAIRS.
informant...have to disagree there...genital herpes can be caught from the mother at birth, (my teacher used to work for STD unit in the navy), IF the outbreak is in the canal. remember that our precautions that we take today are not the same precautions that were taken when each of us were born.