Weird sensation towards end of urinating

So I thought that I had a UTI. When I would pee, it would feel fine but towards the ending of urinating I would get a very weird uncomfortable sensation. And my bladder would feel full even though I just peed. This problem gets worse at night and I can't sleep. I went to the doctor but he said that my urine was clean. He said to drink cranberry juice for a few day and if the problem persists, to go back and see him. When I was researching it online, I came across someone with the username of tinklebells who posted the same exact symptoms in October of 2006. So if she happensto be reading this, I would love to know what the doctor said because this is driving me crazy. And if anyone has any clue as to what it could be, then let me know please.

THANKS !!
Oh my god. I got that "orgasm" feel. I was so ashamed of telling anyone because I didn't even think it was a thing but after I urinate I get that feel and when I wipe I have a little bit of blood (everytime I go in a day, which lately has been alot more than the usual.) I just want a solution, it really has me going crazy. I don't know if to go to the doctor or what.. I don't like talking about this things because they always ask more stuff that I don't want to talk about either. I just want a resolution.
I had the same feeling you had with blood when I wipe as well. I went to walgreens bought one bottle of diet cranberry juice since it didn't have a much sugar as others then drank the whole bottle that same day as well as drank lots of water. I also prayed about it. By night, the pain and orgasmic feeling was gone and there was no more blood. Just sharing what I did for myself. You can try that and see if it works for you
did you find out what that was? I am having the same symptoms
Hi im having to same symptons too and this been going on since thursday night
That is exactly how I feel! Did you you figure out how to get rid of it i started feeling like this about a week ago and was on my period for 3 days longer than normal got a little worried that I wouldn't stop bleeding and then had that uncomfortable feeling but I did stop bleed just didn't get rid of that feeling.
Ehhh ? I'm having the same problem just 3days ago >......<
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
I have this too! I always explained this as "a nagging feeling in my urethra". It's not pain, but more of an aggravating feeling. So so hard to explain to someone who doesn't know. As a child, it would occur probably every other month or so after I urinated  The only relief I got was from pressing my fingers hard on the outside of my entire area down there. I would have to lay in bed with my knees bent and pressing until the feeling subsided.

I have been having these symptoms since age 5. I am now 36. I have not met anyone who understands these symptoms or has had it. The worst part is that my 6 year old daughter has been complaining about the same symptoms and no one has been able to help us.

Man you described it perfectly!! what is wrong! i have that problem too!
the first time it happened to me was back in the summer and every so often it comes and goes.... most of the time it is a day or two after sex however sometimes it comes without sex
Don't use two condoms it causes friction and then they break.
I have the same sensation toward the end of urinating.....wht is it
Please or to view.
Will my guess is u have a bladder affection it happens when u drink a lot of pop or acid things so just drink cranberry juice or water if that doesntvhelp u have to go to ur doctor to got get antibiotics. I hope this help
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
hi, did you find out what this possibly is.. its exactly how i.ve been and trying to explain it is hard.. hope you got sorted..
This is exactly what I'm feeling when I pee, to a T.
How long will it last?
What is it?
Do I need to see the GP?
I have the same symptoms got told it was over active bladder driving me nuts
Hey I hate to bother you but I am going through this and I cant sleep and it feels as if I am going to squirt towards the very end of peeing. Did you ever find out what was going on, My man says not to worry about it because he wished his could feel like. And for everyone reading this know that it is not cool and funny.
Please or to view.
for like 7 days now i been in so much pain i went to (2) different hospitals and one said that it was a uti and the other one said something called pid so i been taking the med they been giving me but it wasn't helping so i went to the family doctor and she said its not a pid it has to be a uti or something because i have really bad bumps down there and some are open so it burns i'm trying everything but i just can't find anything to help me when i pee i start crying and screaming that is how bad it burns i been putting petroleum jelly down there for some relief and it helps until i have to go pee which sometimes i can't go pee but once a day PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS SOMETHING LIKE THIS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU DID FOR THE BURNING PAIN TO GO A WAY TO PEE because i would love to be able to use a toliet like normal and not feel like im going to die because it feels like someone has a lighter down there whenever i get done peeing and wont stop with the lighter
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Okay so I'm 13 female and I noticed the 'Burning' pain around 3 today and I've had it all day it hurts do much I just want it to go. Also I hAve started my period yet and I saw a little bit of blood earlier is that my period or has it got somethings to do with this?!?!
I'll be 40 in 2 weeks and have experienced this for the first time a few days ago.  Thought it was a yeast infection, but there's no cottage cheese and it doesn't itch.  It's not an STD, no sex in 2 years.  UTI? Possible, I noticed it started after heavy use of toys over a private weekend.  A slight tingling feeling making the need to urinate more extreme, leaking on the way to sitting on the toilet, extreme stimulation during urination, and near climax towards the end.  The push out making this y feeling last.  Orgasms are kinda new to me because they are very subtle, and until I learned how to harness them, I would barrel through them and just feel numb. They are not enough to barely get much sound out of me maybe because they are self inflicted.  This peegasm thing makes me moan with pleasure, but the full climax doesn't feel like it happens.  

At any rate,  I started taking a mild antibiotic a day in, and it seems to be going away. if it's not an infection and a normal thing, I kinda want it back.
Did you ever find the cause, and what kind of antibiotic did you use, i am curently experincing the same thing.
I'm having the same problem. What is it???
Has anyone been tested for herpes
oh my god i am literally the same, and then when my bladder feels full i go to the toilet and hardly anything comes out.i just get that sensation again and then when i do come of the toilet it feels really uncomfertable.have you any idea what it could be ?
Umm hi well im a 16 year old girl iv had my problem for about a month and a half and i mean its been bad we most of the times i actually cant get off the toilet even though its little droplets but yet the pain is eye watering someone please help me with a few pointers please
If this comes back go to the doctor. Because id it&#39;s a UTI it can get worse and travel to you&#39;re kidneys and you&#39;ll have even worse pain. I have a failing kidney due to constant UTIs. So please go to the doctor if this ever comes back.
ive been having the same problem for the past 3 days now!
I never had red wine before, but the other night my finace wanted me to try some with strawberries, and to my surprise it was delicious so i kept drinking! the next morning i woke to pee and thats when the pain started. Could it be the red dye in the wine that i was sensitive/ allergic to? please help!! i cant take it much longer.
Well i'm 17 and been having this strange feeling for years now (not in a row, it happens monthly or weekly), but with no pain or blood... Only feeling like i have to pee even after i just did so, and a strange burning-like feeling. I can't get used to it, even though it happens a lot... After reading the comments, i'm might going to try to see a doctor.
I really really need answers to this its is driving me insane I've had these symptoms for two months and im young and I'm scared cause I have no idea what it is please I really really need answers I thought it was going away cause the weird feeling at the end of peeing was subsiding but I still feel like I have  to pee after I pee and I have no idea what it is please help me thank u
i have this too and its really incomfortable! and im also young too and i cant seem to figure out whats the issue/problem causing it. if you figured out what it is please respond back
I've been having this issue for 5 days now. I can't go to the doctor though because if they have to check down there I'm on my period. Also I'm really nervous about it. I'm afraid to bring it up. I have to go get my sports physical today, but again, I'm on my period so they can't check anything. What all do they do when you go to the doctor with this issue? What do they check?
After drinking cranberry juice ?? it is normal now??...cause I'm facing the same problem..!! I'm worried plz reply  
I just started having this problem exactly as described..theres is no pain afterwards just that slight discomfort and the full bladder feeling. Nobody knows what it is??????
I had the exact same problem about a few months ago. Mine went away once I chugged a whole bunch of water throughout the day. I haven't had it since. You should try it.
This comment may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Hey girls, i dont know if you are in sexual relation with someone, because in my case it's caused with sex. I don't speak english well to know medical names of the things i want to say haha. So you should be drinking tea as often as you can.
How long does it last? And how is sex the cause? Is it an allergic reaction?
I have had several urine infections which I believe were caused by sex. After having a few within a short space of time I went to the doctor, she sampled my wee and said I had a high level of white blood cells or something and she then prescribed me some medicine to take for a few days which worked a treat!! If you are still getting them and nothing seems to work, go back and ask if you can have some kind of prescription! I hope this helps. Molly. :)
I&#39;m having the exact same thing, and when on my tp there was very little resident of blood, it was only the one time there was blood though, at first I was worried it was implantation bleeding but I&#39;m also on the pill and use condoms. Does anyone know what exactly it is?
well i had the same feeling.it generally happens after sex.when im almost done with peeing..towards the end its thiz wierd sensation...and then this feeling stays for a while even aftr peeing..bt evenutally stops..i have started drinking alot of water...i hope it stops..anybody can suggest me something i can do
I am 36, and have the exact same thing. I stay hydrated, faithfully carry a water bottle with me where I go because I used to run. I have not been sexually active in the last six months ( I know crazy but been working late and weekends.) I recently notice a breast lump in the mirror and go in Thursday for mammo, ultrasound and biopsy, my  doctor said it didn&#39;t look good. Could this be related??
I started feeling this after using a vibrator for the first time I think it&#39;s a sex thing
Bladder infections are also known by the term honeymooners disease, its mostly caused by having sex with a full bladder and makes your bladder inflamed.
How do u get rid of it
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
ing with same its driveing me nuts i wish i new what. Makeing it happen
you know guys, i have been this symptoms for almost 4 years. if you get this one , it never gonna leave i guess. just when you have this put on your belly bottle of hot water, and take a shower /very hot/ or steam sauna. after sometime its gonna stop. during the time get some painkiller like panadol.
its usually happened when get freezing cold. kinds of cold weather affection. once you felt it, its never gonna leave.  so, just find out hot water.
Please or to view.