What affects on periods does the morning after pill have?

Ok so last week I asked about this light spotting I had, and Ms Vicki answered me.. now I have another thing goin on.. I took the morning after pill when I had sex with my bf last month. We did it for less than a minute when he put a condom on, I still took the pill after. My period came early, but has lasted about 9 days (now very light spotting, and is a dark red almost burgandy--sometimes brown color). The first two days was real spotting, the third day was the medium flow and cramps(maybe thats the day I really started?). I never had the heavy bleed this time like I normally do. Could it be going this long because it was lighter than usual? Is this normal after taking thing pill?

Thanks everyone!
heres a new development.. I just went potty and it was bright red again.. hmm...
Ok its darker again, and a tiny bit lighter..

PLEASE someone answer!
According to the manufacturer of Plan B, side effects include:

"nausea, abdominal pain, fatigue, headache, menstrual changes, dizziness, breast tenderness, vomiting, and diarrhea. Menstrual bleeding may be heavier or lighter, earlier or later after taking Plan B."

Sounds like the bleeding your having is just a side effect of the medication.  

Yes, it's completely normal.
Thank you soo much for answering.. I was scared, and I needed re-assurance.. I really appreciate it.