What are these spots on my back and arms?

I have had these since childhood. They aren't bumpy or itchy; they're actually quite smooth because I moisturize. They just don't look good. My doctor told me it was Keratosis Pilaris, so I'm trying SA moisturizing creams, AHA, BHA and a new gentle scrub from First Aid Beauty, but it seems like KP is usually bumpy, so I'm not sure if that's what I have.
Is there any way for me to attach a photo on this website?
COMMUNITY LEADER
The "Profile" section (about yourself -- click on your user name) allows photos to be attached. If you have the photo downloaded it should find it.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, I'm wondering without even seeing the if they are not keratosis pilaris?  I have them too.  It's a genetic thing.  It's harmless, has small red, tan bumps.  https://www.medicinenet.com/keratosis_pilaris/article.htm  I found a product that helps me.  It's a balm for ezcema but I found when I put it on after a shower, it made these bumps all but disappear with regular use.  Aveeno Ezcema balm is the name.  I get it at CVS drug store but you can get it online and I'm sure many places.  Not sure if that is what you have but would not be at all surprised.