What can I take for gas pain during pregnancy!

Hi Ladies,
I am 9 weeks pregnant and I have TERRIBLE gas pain and I have to get some relief! My Dr. is out of the office this week. What is safe to take during pregnancy? I can't take this anymore! Anytime I eat ANYTHING I have stomach pain for hours. Any thoughts are appreciated!
Call a pharmasist and they will give you free advice on this!
Jackiemoo,

Thank you, but I already tried that and they told me that they can't recommend anything that they have because they are all class C (i think) drugs and may not be safe. I thought maybe somebody that has gone thru this has already asked their Dr and could let me in on the secret! LOL
i also had horrid gas and heartburn....good ol trusty tumms!!  also good for the calcuim.  that is what was suggested to me by my dr.  hope it helps
MSSAMPY-

A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU!!!! :)
your welcome!!   have a great pregnancy gas and heartburn free!!!   :)
I found that RENNIE tablets are great. But if you can't get them over there (as I'm in Australia so I don't know if you do) then I suggest some kind of anti-indigestion/flatulance tablet that is chewable and safe to take during pregnancy.
You have my empathy!  I am now 7 1/5 weeks pregnant and I have been cursed with terrible gas and gas craps and pain too.  I did some research online and found that Gas-X is safe....THANK GOODNESS!!!  I have copied the link and pasted it below for you!

Good luck and best wishes for a safe and happy (and gas free) pregnancy!

http://www.medicinenet.com/simethicone/article.htm
That article was helpful for me to see, but also confusing.  I am up at 12:30 in the morning with gas pain, and was googling around to see if I could take Gas-X, but I came across something that looked like I probably shouldn't take it.  The link for that site is I don't know what to make of all the conflicting data and diverse opinions.  I guess this is probably just the beginning though, right?  I mean, isn't motherhood all about sorting through lots of different opinions and hoping for the best?  Oh well, I just realized I don't have any Gas-X around the house anyway.  We'll see how I feel about it in the morning :-).  Best wishes to all of you!
When I was pregnat I took Gaviscon it really worked for hartburn and gas pain
its 6 am and i cant sleep i feel like im abt 2 pop from the darn gas, gas x & tums arent doing n e thing 4 me !!! :(
you ladies are lucky i jus took 2 gas x and it didnt do squat
I am about 8 weeks pregnant, and have the worst gas in history - my husband is about to leave.  :)  I did a lot of research, and haven't seen anything that says Gas-x is dangerous for pregnant women, so I bought some yesterday.  So far, it's worked very well.  I am going to ask my obgyn today if it is indeed safe, b/c I agree - there's conflicting information out there about all this stuff.  I think they caution pregnant women to take ANYTHING their first trimester, but I don't know if I can live without this relief right now. . .

Good luck all - I'll  let you know what I find out!