Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

What could be going on with my pelvic area?

For the past two months, I have had pain in my pelvic region. I am a 21-year-old F. I had two ultrasounds in 2016, both showed free fluid. The second they were able to confirm it is not a cyst but unsure what it could be. The ultrasound showed two white circles both about the size of golf balls. I was referred to a GYN but it was a 6-week wait.

Symptoms:
Sharp pains started on right side now on both
frequent urination
heavy pressure feeling across the region
pain with intercourse
nausea

I have been googling just to learn what could happen at my appointment, as I am not familiar with this process. Anything helps!
1 Responses
My daughter, also 21, has pelvic pain on her left side, lower back pain, nausea, pain and pressure when wiping, and painful sex. She's been on bc for 2 years however she grew a lemon size cyst behind her uterus. Her Gyno says it's simple and prob their because she's ovulating. Wants her to stay on the pill and check again in three months. Her grandma died of ovarian cancer. Should we get a second opinion? Worried.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.