What could be moving in my stomach under belly button and not pregnant

I have been having some movements under my belly button as if it is a baby moving around.  But blood an urine pregnancy test is negative an doctors ain't ever heard of anything like this b4 please . What could be going on with my body?
There is a big blood vessel in the area that can make the skin pulse. Maybe that is what you are seeing.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Yes, you could be feeling a pulse from the large artery that runs through your abdomen.  Lots of women feel it as a heartbeat and think they are pregnant.  Or they are feeling the beat of their baby's heart if they are pregnant when it is their own pumping.  What about something gastrointestinal related?  Any gas or bowel issues?  
Sometimes this could be due to anxiety or IBS.  I have had this before myself.  It is a sort of spasm.  Your doctor can prescribe an anti spasmodic if it gets too uncomfortable.