Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

What could explain these symptoms?

• fatigue; I have two kids tho (5 months and 2 years)
• Dizzy spells
• over heating/cold sweats; I'll be cool to the touch  and sweating or really hot and the AC doesn't help, I'll check my temp and it's normal.
• last two days head ache and stomach cramps (period like)
• hair loss (no a whole bunch but enough for it be all over the house and clothes)
• bright pink/red bleeding. At first I thought it was my period (getting to the sugar pills on my birth control pack) but it's only when I wipe and a couple times it's been on the toilet. Looks kind of mucusy.
• I'm on the pill and use condoms.
• last time I had sex was two weeks ago.
• last period was almost exactly a month ago, ever since I started this pill my period has been all over. I missed 2-3 days because I forgot to pick up my new pack.

A lot of these can be brought on by stress but family is slightly worried and I'm just wondering if I should be too.
1 Responses
It's normal for your period to be out of wack if you miss your birth control. Even if it's just a day or three days . I recommend going to a doctor or your obgyn
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.