What could explain these symptoms?

• fatigue; I have two kids tho (5 months and 2 years)
• Dizzy spells
• over heating/cold sweats; I'll be cool to the touch  and sweating or really hot and the AC doesn't help, I'll check my temp and it's normal.
• last two days head ache and stomach cramps (period like)
• hair loss (no a whole bunch but enough for it be all over the house and clothes)
• bright pink/red bleeding. At first I thought it was my period (getting to the sugar pills on my birth control pack) but it's only when I wipe and a couple times it's been on the toilet. Looks kind of mucusy.
• I'm on the pill and use condoms.
• last time I had sex was two weeks ago.
• last period was almost exactly a month ago, ever since I started this pill my period has been all over. I missed 2-3 days because I forgot to pick up my new pack.

A lot of these can be brought on by stress but family is slightly worried and I'm just wondering if I should be too.
It's normal for your period to be out of wack if you miss your birth control. Even if it's just a day or three days . I recommend going to a doctor or your obgyn