What do I have it hurts so bad ? Idk what is .

So first it started itching a Little. Then when j went per it hurt to pee and when i went to wipe it hurts my vagina and clitoris so bad like it can't be touched or it feels like I'm wiping a severe rash it itches like crazy and there are little white bumps on the inside of my clitoris and on the vulva part but less noticeable there and I've had white discharge twice
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, ugh.  It sounds like a yeast infection unfortunately. Those are so annoying!  They can definitely cause the burning/pain you describe as the area gets really irritated. If you've never had one, doctors do like to swab and diagnose your first yeast infection. They can give you a tablet you take that clears it up or you can use over the counter products.  I have used with success for all yeast infections I have the Monostat one day ovule.  I put it in before bed and wear a pad for a day.  Really has worked well for me.  You can also get some vagisil wipes that help with the itching and are soothing.  good luck