What is wrong with me?

I am officially 24 days late on my period. I've taken 6 pregnancy tests within the past three weeks, all negative. As of today I am bleeding, and I don't know whether to trust it. It isn't light, but it isn't heavy. Should I continue to worry? My mother believes I have an ectopic pregnancy. I have felt no symptoms at all of anything, until today (the bleeding). I am having light cramps. Is this my period, or should I still worry?
A pregnancy test should be able to catch an ectopic pregnancy as your body still has to signal itself not to have its period by creating Hcg.  However, you may want to go to the doctor just for an exam.  The reason for your lack of a real period could be many different things.
Yeah, I am planning on going Monday. I just don't know what it could be now that I am bleeding. The blood is ranging from ruby red to brown, so I don't understand why it's doing that!
Brown blood is just blood that's been up there longer than the red blood.  It could just be hormones that caused the problems (thyroid, estrogen, etc.) or a change in diet/exercise routine that was extreme or stress or illness or a myriad of other things.  Glad to hear you're planning to go in!
sorry if this is gross, but this came out of me tonight. I don't have a damn clue what this is and I am scared http://i.imgur.com/K7O34zU.jpg