What is wrong with me?

I am 13 years old, 82 pounds, 4' 10'' and have not started my period or developed ANY boobs at all. I have developed hair on my body, so what is wrong with me? I know I am short and skinny, but why don't I have a period? Or any boobs?
It is normal not to start your period yet, every girl develops differently. Here is a website you can look at to give you more info.

http://www.pamf.org/teen/parents/health/growth-11-14.html
Hi, You are completely normal and some people just take longer to develop boobs than others. hope this helps
Nothing is wrong with you. Everyone  starts puberty at different stages. You will one day..don't worry. 13 is still quite early...I was 14/15 before I started period and then boobs began to grow when I was about 16/17.
I still hardly have boobs and I'm 25 and pregnant!! I didn't start my period until I was 15 years old, so don't worry, you are normal for you. Everyone is different!!!