A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members
1720140 tn?1310448743

What is wrong with me?

I am 13 years old, 82 pounds, 4' 10'' and have not started my period or developed ANY boobs at all. I have developed hair on my body, so what is wrong with me? I know I am short and skinny, but why don't I have a period? Or any boobs?
4 Responses
1680047 tn?1468911829
It is normal not to start your period yet, every girl develops differently. Here is a website you can look at to give you more info.

http://www.pamf.org/teen/parents/health/growth-11-14.html
1731970 tn?1328087070
Hi, You are completely normal and some people just take longer to develop boobs than others. hope this helps
1527510 tn?1392301344
Nothing is wrong with you. Everyone  starts puberty at different stages. You will one day..don't worry. 13 is still quite early...I was 14/15 before I started period and then boobs began to grow when I was about 16/17.
I still hardly have boobs and I'm 25 and pregnant!! I didn't start my period until I was 15 years old, so don't worry, you are normal for you. Everyone is different!!!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.