What should I do about REALLY big blood clots during my period?

My blood clots are definitely bigger than a quarter. The worst ones can be as big as the entire pad (I'm not exaggerated, it's really bad). It's not a miscarriage because I've never had sex... I'm a virgin. I've had big clots before, but these ones are usually enormous and always frequent. My period is also very heavy.
What should I do?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Clots that big are outside of normal range and you should contact your physician regarding this.  good luck