What the heck is going on? Crazy periods and discharge

My last normal period was in December, lasted about 5 days. In January I got my period when I should have, but it was VERY light compared to what it normally is, and it only lasted 3 days when mine are usually 5-6 days. Then after the light period ended, I started getting tons of very watery, odorless, clear discharge up until I got another period only 15 days after the light one ended.
The clear watery discharge was enough to soak my underwear and even warrant a pad at times, it was enough to feel like my regular period, and I could feel it running out of me (sorry tmi, I know).
With the period that came 15 days after the light one ended, it was very heavy. I normally have heavy periods and use super tampons throughout my entire period, and a pad for backup, but I went through 7 super tampons and a heavy pad in one day before I went out and bought some super plus tampons, couldn't find any ultra (never had to use ultra before, but I felt like it was needed). It lasted for the normal 5 days, and it was very heavy for 4 of the days and lightened up and then stopped by the end of the 5th day. It is now 5 days after it ended, and I'm lightly spotting now. What is going on?!

I'm 18, not on birth control, haven't been having sex, so I don't know what the deal is. I've been having my periods for 7 years now, so I'm not just starting and having the irregular issue.
I've never had a 3 day period, never had a light period, never had that kind of discharge (consistency or amount, and for that long), and I've also never had that heavy of a period. I have had two periods in on month before, but they were both normal, and it's only happened 3 times in 7 years.

If anyone has had this happen before, or has an idea, it would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
I forgot to add that I have had nausea just about every single morning since about a week before the light period in January. Again, no way I'm pregnant.