What to do to loose up my vagina tightning?

Last night my boyfriend and i tried to have sex but i was too tight
He even used lube and fingered me first and i lost my virginity with him using his finger
But it didnt bleed and after thAt he couldnt insert his penis it was too tight ?
Is it okay for the fist time ? What should i do ?
COMMUNITY LEADER
You are probably not totally relaxed.  That takes time.  This for some women becomes an issue if they can't relax. The vagina stretches, we have babies through it.  So, it can accommodate any size penis. But initially, you are tensing so it is hard for him to enter.  You'll have to work on the relaxation part.  Lube helps but even better to be excited enough to create your own lubrication.