What would the effect be of having sex after a delayed period should have started?

Okay, so my period was going on five days late, I was expecting it any day and then I lost my virginity. My period was already late, but now it still hasn't showed up. Is it at all likely that I could be pregnant? It has now been 42 days since my last period, and I have no idea what to think.
Take a test. No one here can tell you if you're pregnant or not.
Yes your probably pregnant be sure to stay come and tell the baby daddy relax
Irregularities with your period is not unusual even without pregnancy, but if you did not use protection you should absolutely test yourself for pregnancy just in case.
Remember in the future to never rely on your cycles as an effective method of birth control, since as I mentioned, period irregularities are not uncommon. And condoms protect against more than just pregnancies, right? c: