Whats going on

Hi all im 29 years old and a mother of two children...

My af lasts 4-5 days each month, well on the 14/04/2018 (i was meant to get my af) me and my partner had intercourse that night because my af didnt show, after the intercourse i received a lower abdomen cramp an hour or 2 later, during that night i went to use the bathroom and as i wiped i saw a light pinkish discharge which continued on and off as days past and as days past the colour either changes to either a dark brown discharge or a reddish discharge on and off, it has never been a flow since it started im now on my 6th day of this discharge and im kind of worried,ive never experienced this before with my 2 pregnancies and i dont know whats going on because i know my af vey well and this aint no af im currently having.

Any advice from who has gone through similar experience is much appreciated x
COMMUNITY LEADER
Well, you could be gearing up for your period and this is the 'before' hormonal affect.  Every woman can have a really off cycle from time to time.  Our hormones fluctuate and we can spot and have symptoms that are more intense than our usual pms, etc.  But you should also take a pregnancy test to rule that out.  Did you have unprotected sex earlier in your cycle?  

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community