Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members
19117566 tn?1472561520

What's wrong with me? No health insurance so can't go to doctors office.

When I go to the bathroom with blood clots there will be what looks like a blood clot but it's white. My period is very painful it feels like somebody has a hot fork scraping on the inside of my right ovary trying to get out. In my past I have had 11 miscarriages and two successful pregnancies I had endometriosis cleaning and I was told that my left side of my ovaries is completely dead I also had to have 3 very large cyst removed off my right ovary I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what is the white stuff that's coming out along with the blood clots because last night whenever I would go to the bathroom and I would pass a blood clot they were alot larger than they have ever been and their is what seems to be twice as much bleeding this month than any other month last night it was so painful that it made me throw up?
2 Responses
I have no clue what they are, I'm assuming your American considering the fact you can't go to the doctors but I strongly suggest you try to get some form of medical attention just to make sure things are okay !
This sounds very serious. You need to go to free clinic, planned parenthood or emergency room.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.