What's wrong with me? No health insurance so can't go to doctors office.

When I go to the bathroom with blood clots there will be what looks like a blood clot but it's white. My period is very painful it feels like somebody has a hot fork scraping on the inside of my right ovary trying to get out. In my past I have had 11 miscarriages and two successful pregnancies I had endometriosis cleaning and I was told that my left side of my ovaries is completely dead I also had to have 3 very large cyst removed off my right ovary I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what is the white stuff that's coming out along with the blood clots because last night whenever I would go to the bathroom and I would pass a blood clot they were alot larger than they have ever been and their is what seems to be twice as much bleeding this month than any other month last night it was so painful that it made me throw up?
I have no clue what they are, I'm assuming your American considering the fact you can't go to the doctors but I strongly suggest you try to get some form of medical attention just to make sure things are okay !
This sounds very serious. You need to go to free clinic, planned parenthood or emergency room.