What's wrong with meeeee?

I had a 2 month long yeast infection from Nexplanon (removed nexplanon 2 weeks ago)  that doctors confirmed FINALLY went away a week ago.   Except my vulva  still burns, is still extremely itchy, and still very red!  Sometimes the inside of my vagina itches still too.  Also sometimes the itch/burn spreads to my bikini line and anus.  I haven't had sex since October and recently tested NEGATIVE to HIV, chlamydia, gonorhea, hepatitis C, Herpes (both types), trichomoniasis.  So I know it's not STD related.  I also tested negative to BV and an RNA culture test that tested for all strains of yeast.  I don't know why I'm still itchy red and burning.  It's been miserable, please let me know if anyone else has experienced this and knows what it could be!  
My last doctor couldn't confirm but said possibly vulvar contact dermatitis? Do people have experience with this and any suggestions?? Please let me know!!!
Oh, if it's important, I am 20 years old.