When you have bleeding and clots early in a pregnancy does it always mean miscarriage?

I am about 7 weeks pregnant, but about 4 days ago I got up to go to the bathroom and noticed that I had been bleeding just a little bit. So from everything I had read I thought I should just go straight to the hospital. When I got in they did a pelvic exam saying my cervix was still closed, a ultrasound saying they could see the sac and yolk, and blood tests. They sent me home saying that everything looked fine, but about 15 min. after we left I started bleeding like crazy. We turned around and went back and they did another blood test, and said that my levels were still high and to go home and rest and make an appt. with my dr. While in the hospital as I was peeing,  a large blood clot came out, at first I was scared it was the baby but then realized that theres no way because the baby was so small it was hard to find on the ultrasound, and this clot was pretty big. Anyways I went to my Dr. the next day and she just did a blood test and said to come back in a week, and this week is going by so slow. Something is just telling me that im still pregnant. I don't know if my body is just confused because the day I started bleeding was the same day I should have started my period. I just NEED somebody to tell me their stories of bleeding and having some clots during early pregnancy. PLEASE HELP!  im so worried.
I know bleeding anytime in pregnancy is a scary experience..You did the right thing by going to the hosptial anf then to your dr..Your hormone levels would have steadily dropped if you were having a miscarraige. I had some bleeding with my first pregnancy (out of 6) and everything turned out fine. So it doesn't necessarily mean that you will have a miscarraige. I know this week will seem like forever but please try not to worry..