Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members

Where is this blood comin from, yo.???

Yeah hi, so im kinda super confused here and im not about to sugar coat anything. So ive been fingered before, and its been fine and good and whatever. The last two times though, my boyfriend fingered me and ive been bleeding a lot. It could be period related, because the first time i bled he did it 3 days before my period started, and the second time was 3 days after my period ended. Im pretty sure that it is all internal, because my hymen has already been torn. I dont know if hes like scratching me or something, but Im way concerned cause this has happened for the last two times. Help a girl out please!
1 Responses
1809955 tn?1448537077
Do you feel any vaginal pain with the bleeding - like you could possibly have a small laceration (cut) from the friction caused by his finger?  

This could definitely be related to your period, but could also be from the activity.  If the bleeding is "period-like" it is probably a period.... but if it is lighter, could be a laceration.  He could also be hitting your cervix with his finger, which is very vascular ( meaning the cervix has a great deal of blood vessels) and any irritation in that area could cause some bleeding.

Keep an eye on things.... and if the bleeding continues after every time your boyfriend does that, you might want to make an ob/gyn appointment just to make sure everything is ok.  

Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.