White Lump On Clitoris

I noticed tonight while showering that I have a weird white lump on my clitoris underneath the folds of skin.
It doesn't seem painful unless I touch it. I'm not sure how long I've had it. Its not ichy, I don't bleed randomly. But sexual intercourse hurts for me. (Not a virgin, I'm 17. Me and my boyfriend have had sex 6 times. We used protection each time)

Anyway, I'm trying to see what I can find about it while waiting for a chance to get to a doctor.

I took a picture of it just because I felt that if I need to explain it that may help..

Tell me if you want me to share it, for a better idea of what I'm talking about.
Anyone? .___.

I'm looking for help as soon as I can possibly get it, until I can get to a doctor.
What was the outcome?