White Tongue

Ok . . . I am starting to get worried I have a vaginal yeast infection that is starting to clear up with the help of monistat cream but I still have two small smooth round spots on my vagina. This morning I woke up with a white coating on the top of my tongue. I was able to brush some of it off with my toothbrush but some of it is still there. What is going on here . . . could I have a yeast infection in my mouth as well as my vagina? Does anyone know how to treat the white tongue or the two little white spots on my vagina? I am going to the doctor on the 5th but I was alarmed by the white coating on my tongue and I was wondering if anyone has experianced this before.
yes it is possible to get it in your mouth my mum did years ago you should get it checked.
Be checked for Candida... it's yeast in your body but, it can cause all sorts of stuff.
Sounds like Thrush...they have a mouthwash for that.. Go to the doctor and have your ears checked to, it likes to lurk in dark damp places.. You have to treat it right or it will come back..
Typically, thrush in the mouth can be a very painful thing.  Do you have any ulcers at all that have a white coating on them?
yes i do have some canker sores in my mouth about five or them but this is typically normal for me to have an outbreak of canker sores . . . this has happened ever since i was very young but i've never had a white coating on my tongue before. My tongue doesn't hurt the canker sores cause a little irritation.
I brushed mt tongue with Baken Soda tooth past which it removed 95% of but since funges grows fast you have to keep brushing daily with baked Soda.