White lump or something on inner Labia Majora please help

I was taking a bath and I noticed I had same white hard lump or something on the inner right side of my Labia Majora it was very small and painless so I always bath in hot water and I added apple cider vinegar to my bath and when I got out the tub i noticed it’s bust and it was bleeding and it still was painless so I dried off and I put hydrogen peroxide on it and it turned white after that I put some Miconazole 7 on it . Pleases help what is this thing on my Labia Majora? Did I do the right thing?? How can I get rid of it  ??

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community