White pimples

I been getting white pimples in my vigina well not down there but in the skin where the hair is. i pop them and puss comes out. is that normal? or not?
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis or cysts.
Apply warm compresses,Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it.You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen.If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.