White stuff

kazeem is my name, my wife is seing white stuff from her private part and itching after finished treatment of pid
If your wife is seeing white stuff coming from her private area it's a good chance that she has a UTI or a Yeast Infection and her best bet is for her to go see her Ob/Gyn to get treatment.
It sounds like a yeast infection caused by antibiotics that she was probably taking for PID. When you kill the good bacteria with antibiotics, you can get a yeast infection from the imbalance. There are over the counter medications you can try for yeast infection. If it doesn't work, then she should visit the gyn. good luck