White vaginal bumps

I was looking at my vagina in the mirror and I noticed that inside on one side there were 3 small white bumps in a line. At times I am a little irritated at that area. What could those bumps be and what can I do to get rid of them or treat them?
So a friend of mine had the same thing a couple months ago.  She was really worried and went to the doctor.  Its called HPV-Human papaloma virus.  Her doctor said that about 70% of people in Maine have it, 90 in CAlifornia.  I'm not saying this is what it is, but i do recomend going to the doctor about it.
I went to the doctor about 1-1 1/2 ago and they did a pap mear and they did not find anything wrong, said everything was ok. I just noticed the bumps about 2/3 weeks ago.
I noticed those before. I was told nothing was wrong, but I was diagnosed once but I let 3 other professionals have a look and they said it was nothing. They tested but nothing showed. The female body is something else
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
I have also had these bumps, I just had sex about a week ago, and that is not who I am I dont go around having sex, but I believe I have had white bumps for awhile, but I guess now that I see that I had sex I guess they were more noticeable. It worries me because it was a mistake on my part and my parents definatly would not approve and I dont approve, (sorry rambling, worried can you tell?) I just dont want anything to be wrong with me, one big bump just recently appeared today, and I just randomly bled just once. But I think that has happened to me before, I just want someone to tell me what is going on!!

PLEASE HELP
Please or to view.
The white bumps, if they look like little spots, are nothing more than fatty deposits which are perfectly normal for men and women. They're not anything to be concerned about and they usually increase as you go thru teen years so they're all over inside. No not very pleasant, but noone really mentions it so every teenager is shocked and horrified when they discover them! But really...nothing to worry about! :)
Best place to get tested is any GUM (genito-urinary medicine) clinic...or the American equivalent.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
so i just got back from the crotch doctor and she said that everything looks good down there...so my white bumps were nothing so maybe thats a little bit of hope for you....
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
hey i noticed these too the other day! but its only one medium size whiteish pinkish lump! it's somewhere in the middle of everything! i'm freaking out so baad i have no idea what to doo has someone had just one not-so-small lump inside there!??!? can it be some kind of infection??! cancer?:|?!?! or whaat pleaase heeelp!
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
It sounds like I had the same exact pimple like bump that you have/had i went to the doc cuz i was freaked out; the doc sent tissue to lab and it came back negative of anything. (i have been w/my husband for 15yrs) anyway it was nothing the doc said 99% of people have a type of herpy and dont even know it sometimes you will have the virus but nothing could even show up for 10years. Its really annoying but nothing to be worried about. I have noticed it comes and goes around my menstral cycle. Im 35 so im thinking im just getting older and starting to notice different things going on with my body. If it seems to get worse i would see the doc. but i've only had it a couple of times and since the doc said it was nothing im not too worried about it. Try not to be to worried but if it doesnt go away seeing the doc allways makes you feel better. Good Luck