Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.5k Members

White vaginal bumps

I was looking at my vagina in the mirror and I noticed that inside on one side there were 3 small white bumps in a line. At times I am a little irritated at that area. What could those bumps be and what can I do to get rid of them or treat them?
87 Responses
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Im 15 years old I've had sex for short periods of time and me and my boyfriend were both virgins. I know he doesn't have anything and I haven't had sex for months but all of a sudden about a week ago I saw the same pimple looking bump everyones speaking of. It really scared me because now if I touch it kinda hurts and I could never tell my mom and theres no way I could get to the clinic what could it be? :[
It's super scary and Idk how I could get an std from somone who hasn't had anyone else. D: Reply reply reply please.
The crotch doc....LMAO....good name for a gyno!! I am going to the "crotch doc" on monday cuz I have have a cyst in the crotch area and it hurts bad!!
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
alright well im young, and stupid.. well not so stupid.. i lost my virginity a couple months back and me and that partner just did it once and used a condom of course. after that i made sure i kept a close eye on my "downstairs" and nothing appeared differently... its been about six months since then and i had sex again but with a different guy ( my almost boyfriend) yea i know... not so smart... but he did wear a condom.. this was litterally just about three days ago... and i was in the shower today and decided to check myself out down there... i noticed this one tiny little thing.. its not exactly a bump its more of a like... it looks like a piece of dry skin kind of just sitting there but i tried to pull on it and it really hurt. im too nervous to tell my mom im not a virgin and WAY too nervous for the doctor.. even though i know the doctor is the smartest choice... does anyone know anything of this... or at least heard of anything like that???
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
So I found a white bump on my clit and when i looked around more there was alot on the side of my lips too im so scared right now. The only thing i dont understand is i have never had complete sex with my boyfriend, is it possible to get anything. I might sound stupid but I dont know im just confussed and scared.
hey i have a question i got a herpes test but they said its not negative and its not postive so they dont kno yet i gotta wait three months but the guy i had sex with said he never was diagnosed with herpes that he was diagnosed with hpv and the doctor just gave him some cream and thats it so i dk what could be now and im really nervous
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.