Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.5k Members

White vaginal bumps

I was looking at my vagina in the mirror and I noticed that inside on one side there were 3 small white bumps in a line. At times I am a little irritated at that area. What could those bumps be and what can I do to get rid of them or treat them?
87 Responses
Well I've had this 1 bump for awhile now n mines hard n white... I hav been diagnosed wit hpv bout 4mnths ago... I'm scared to do abythin wit my partner cus I dnt want to scare em away... any advice anyone?
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Hey! i have found only one of these white bumps and i cant pop it like a spot so im not sure what to do. No one knows about it and it doesnt smell, itch or hurt, i have never had sex and try to keep it clean. i dont want to see a doctor because i find it uncomfortable and im now starting to freak out becuase people are talking about having cancer??? does ANYONE have any advice to help me or to get rid of it, its just inside my lips i REALLY dont want it to be anything serious and REALLY dont want to see a doctor!!! HELP ME!!!!
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
I noticed one bump it is like a grain of rice and I went to the gynea and he did papsmear and nothing was wrong but a$ worried because now they are three am thinking of going back to the Dr
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Females have something called a hymen which bleeds the 1s time a girl has sex. If the skin their gets teared. And dont be afraid of small white bumps. Check them out if you can with a md. But dont get paranoid
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.