White vaginal bumps

I was looking at my vagina in the mirror and I noticed that inside on one side there were 3 small white bumps in a line. At times I am a little irritated at that area. What could those bumps be and what can I do to get rid of them or treat them?
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Calm down everyone!. Sorry to hear you all have this, I Also have them. I Had 1 for 2 Years and now i have 6. and i havent had no kinda sex in over a year, maybe longer., but if your one of the young kids on here, go tell your mothers and get your butts to the clinic!. and as for the adults, just go and get it checked, & Dont worry. i have an appointment coming up here soon to, but im going for worse reasons then all of you. so just relax and be glad thats all you have.
Hey those bumps are completely normal.... You have probably had them since ur mestral cycle began sometimes they will enlarge after you have sex or itch ... If they itch then that means yeast has gotton into the pores. When I noticed them I freaked( like literally) I went and got tested by 4 different doctors and they all told me the same thing see I have major phobias with std's so if I find something wrong I tend to freak the hell out and get tested... My docotrs have ensured me that I am std free ... those are the glands that help you get wet before intercorse if they are itcy that means the yeast has gotten in them and sometimes they swell and can be pretty painful..stress also plays a big role in it.. Sometimes the doctor will remove them if you keep having issues but no ur not going to die and no you aren't doomed to some screwed up std I hope this helps but trust me u would feel much better once u get checked by a real doctor
that seems like a good idea! Im gonna try it. Thanks a lot. Are you in anyway involve in the medical field? How did you come up with this idea or did u find it somewhere?
Are these just bumps or blisters?  If they are blisters which break open and heal, you might have herpes.  Let me know.
No, this isn't miraculous or a cure.  Maybe temporary, but just because it went away doesn't mean it won't come back.  Look up what herpes looks like and see if it looks familiar.  Usually herpes won't come out for the first time a few days after sex but then again, you said it was the first time you noticed it, which makes me think it could have come out before without you knowing it.  Is it a bump or does it have a small blister head that pops and clears up?  Yes, a hot dryer will help try it up and fast and help it go away faster, but not a permanent cure if it is an std.  Please keep me informed.  If you don't wanna post it for everyone to see, you can leave me a note.  Good luck.
Ok so I have had those white bumps down there and I tried to pop one...yes I did it bothered me. So I popped one and it was like a pimple. White stuff came out and the bump went away
same thing happened to me im reaally scared to tell my parents or anyone
By the way you type, I can guess you are very educated! Please spend the type to type out a word so people can actually read what you are writing... an error here and there is totally different that the crime you just committed!
I am thirteen and i have little whtie spot lump things ! Like loads of them! What are they !!!! To scared to tell a doctor or ma mum
That sounds exactly like a staph infection...you MUST go to see a doc! The boils/eruptions come back at different times for everyone and some lay dormant for yrs. Although staph (mrsa) has really become common it mainly poses serious danger in the elderly or those with weakened immune systems. The doc will give u bactroban ointmnt to put in ur nose (where staph colonizes) and some oral antibiotics. If u dont have the money, go to the health clinic!
Please or to view.
i have the same problem. but my white bumps are close together in a straight line. i'm scared.
I just noticed that I have white spots they aren't bumps but they are extremely painful if I urinate or touch it I thought it was a cut first but now it's white any ideas of what this is?
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.