Whitish yellowish spot on my clitoris?

I've been using my vibrator a lot for the past few days and there was a sharp pain on my clitoris.  Now there's a whitish yellow line on it that looks like there's pus.  What do I do?  Do I put antibiotics on it?  I've never had sexual intercourse so it cant be STDs.  It was probably caused by the vibrator.  Do I wait it out?
I've never heard of this before, but that certainly doesn't mean anything which should alarm you!
I, too, have "overused" my vibrator and my clitoris will be painful. Perhaps I've never been smart enough to look and see if the same thing your experiencing had happened to me.
Has there been any more pain associated with this or just the whitish/yellow line?
I would try a very warm bath with no scented soaps or oils. Dry the area gently and then lay naked on your bed with your legs open for air to circulate. You could apply warm washcloths, but I would advise against using any kind of antibiotic cream for now.
If you do not feel substantial relief in the morning, I think it would be best to see your doctor.
I'm sure I don't have to say it, but don't use the vibrator until this issue is solved.
I hope you'll let me know how this all turns out. Other women could have the same problem and your experience would be excellent knowledge for us to have.
RubyWitch  
Hi, I have got exactly the same at the moment and i am very worried. I have googled lots and lots of things but cannot seem to see what it is. I have recently had sex and not sure if it is related to that. I’m only 16 and i can’t go to a doctor because of the coronavirus at the moments and i cannot speak to my parents. Someone help!!