Who Is My Baby's Father?

During the month of February, I had sex with 2 different guys. One was my boyfriend and the other was my ex lover. We had unprotected sex but, my boyfriend busted inside of me on the 17th, 19th, 20, 21st and 22nd my ex lover took it out before he busted on the 18th. My last menstrual period was February 22. After my ex lover found out I was pregnant, he decided to bust inside of me in March when I was one month pregnant. My ex lover is Trinidadian ( African American ) and my boyfriend is Asian, can you tell a babies skin color during ultrasound? Could this possible be my boyfriend baby? Or my ex lover?
you can not tell a babies skin color or his orientation from an u/s. either man could be the father. even though your ex did not ejaculate inside of you there is pre ejaculate which DOES contain sperm. it contains a small amount, however it takes ONE sperm to get a woman pregnant. the only way to know for sure is a paternity test once the baby is born. have you told your bf that your ex could be the father? if not...you may want to.