Who's the daddy? Which time did I conceive?

I had sex Dec 15th with man #1, and Dec 18th with man #2, THEN had my period Dec 23-26th. Had sex with man #1 again on Dec 30th.....that was it, but then Jan 16th found out I was pregnant, According to my LMP my due date is Sept 29th but my 7 week ultrasound gave me a due date of Sept 26th. THEN, my 10 weeks ultrasound said I was due Sept 23rd. I'm SO confused!!!!  If it is man #1 after my LMP,  I would have ovulated only 3 days after my last period???  Is that possible??  Which man is most likely to be daddy?? #1 or #2?
Im going to go with Man #2. Women typically ovulate bettween the 11-21 day after their LMP.

Hope this helps you