Why do I bleed after sex?

I am a 19 year old female who experiences severe pain during sex, always have. I still try to have it occasionally and sometimes use a spray with lidocaine. Every time I have sex I always bleed afterwards, not too much but it’s every single time. This is without using the spray/ unprotected/protected and using the spray. I’ve had a vaginal ultrasound in April which was normal and I’m clean for all sexual infections and have never had one. Can anyone suggest what to do or what it could be?
Has your doctor mentioned anything about your cervix being friable? Having a friable cervix means it's easily irritated, sensitive, and may be more likely to tear or bleed.

Also, are you having rough sex? Are you lubricating (wet) enough? Try using lube like KY Jelly, Astroglide, or another well-known brand and see if that helps.

Is the pain inside, like with your cervix, or more outside, with your vaginal opening? There is a condition called vulvodynia that you may want to do some reading on. Do you have pain when you aren't having sex?

I'm sorry you're experiencing this.
COMMUNITY LEADER
That's a bummer.  I'd be hard pressed to get too excited to have sex if it always hurts.  Let me ask you this, are you lubricated enough do you think?  I think that can make a big difference.  And if you fear pain and bleeding every time, it's probably hard to get too into it.

Besides what auntiejessi talks about, you can consider looking into vaginismus.   This is a common condition. It involves an involuntary spasm in the vaginal muscles, sometimes caused by fear of being hurt.

Maybe this article will help. https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/female-pain-during-sex#1

Your ob/gyn will be happy to talk about this with you too. Don't be embarrassed as we all have 'stuff' to figure out like this.