Why do I bleed after sex?

For the past month or more I have bleed every time after sex with my boyfriend.  What would cause this?
my guess would be an infection of some sorts...call the doc, and get checked out!
You should see a doctor.  Bleeding during/after sex is never a good sign.  It may be chlamydia or gonorrhea.  Sometimes that is the only sign present.  Don't delay!
yes, bleeding is never a good sign unless you have your period. i hear that can happen if you have an std or his penis "hits" your cervix. or is it uterus? HELP! someone please clarify for me!!!
if you are bleeding everytime, you need to stop having sex and call your doctor. It could be like maybe a floating uterus or something too. Even with rough sex, ive never heard of a woman bleeding after sex.
Hey girl I am having the same problem...I have been reading alot about it and bleeding during or after intercourse is a sign of cervical cancer...you better get it checked out. I had all sorts of tests ran for STD's and they were all negative now I am waiting to have a pap done...that is the important one because it tests for abnormalities on the cervix.
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM TOO, BUT I GOT A PAP AND CHECKED FOR STD'S AND EVERYTHING CAME BACK NORMAL! DID YOU EVER GET ANY MORE INFORMATION? JAMIE THOMPSON
Are you on birth control? Because when I was on bc pills I bled after sex, it was like it would stimulate my period to come on or something.
i'm having the same problem, i was on my period when we had intercourse, after my cycle we had intercourse again and i just kept on bleeding as if i'm still on my cycle...it's not heavy but its been almost a month already. please help....
hey girl i had sex with my boyfriend last night and i started bleeding but the weird part in my tummy i felt like he was hitting something that made me bleed and at 1st when i saw the blood i thought i got my period so i put a tampon on and i went to sleep and i went to the bathroon this morning and it had no blood or anything what does that mean ???
hey i am 15 n i am gay i am haveing sex with my girl friend its not like sex well she eats me out n fingers me but thats bout it n i am bleeding i am still a vergin i guess but idl i lost it to her n i am bleeding after have what we call sex w should i do i am scared to tell my mom
i am having the same probolem to i only just had sex with my boyfriend for the first time, i didnt bleed at all the first time but the second time we had sex i bleed quite a bit. at first i thought it was becasue he had had popped my cherry properly but the third and fourth time we had sex i bled again. also my clitoris swells up and i get a little bit sore in between my legs i am very concerned about this as i am to scared to go to my GP. can any one help or give me any advice at all?