Why do I keep bleeding every other week? Help!

I am 20 years old, and since the last week of November, I have been bleeding vaginally every other week. It actually started after I'd gone down to NC to see my boyfriend who's a marine for the weekend, and we had a lot of unprotected sex- he always pulled out, but we kept going after he was done- and then a few days after I got back, I started having some light bleeding that lasted about 3-4 days. It is now almost the end of January and I am still bleeding every other week. The bleeding does not seem like a normal period. Instead, it is brown or dark red and lighter than a normal period. I am also normally a really happy, optimistic, goofy person, but lately I have been really emotional and kind of depressed, feverish and feeling really sick in the mornings. He has no STDs- I made him get tested on base just in case and he got a green card back meaning he's clean, and if he did he would have told me, so that's not a possibilty-plus I don't know what kind of STD would cause my symptoms anyways. Also, when this started, my boyfriend had just started taking some anabolics-he'd only been on them for about a week or so (I don't know if that's enough to cause fertility problems on his part?)- but, I guess what I'm wondering if there could be a little one growing inside of me-since I know some women bleed when they are pregnant, or if anyone has any other ideas of what could be going on? This just does not seem normal to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
i would go to obgyn... it could be serious.... don't freak out... relax.. but seriously, go get checked out. it could be anything. don't wait to much longer
Im having the same problem! i have been bleeding every other week for the last three months
Hello I am having the same problem. I am still looking for an answer.
i too have been bleeding every other week and its not a light bleed its a constant heavy bleed for four to 7 days... what do i do?
why is there no answer? the same is happening with me. Im 19, the only birth control ive been on is deprovera the shot and in September i went to my first obgyn because for 2 almost 3 months i didnt have my period. I was worried i was pregnant but he said i had some sort of ammorhea maybe? or something that may have been caused by the shot to stop my period. I was givin a pill that allowed my to get my period within 2 weeks. It did come, but since then ive been getting my period every other week and they are all the symptoms of a period. Iʻve also been a lot more sleepy even without my period???

i am having the same prob if ne1 gets what it is let me ***@****