Why is my boobs sore?

I just noticed my boobs are sore.I don't understand why because I can't be pregnant I have the IUD.I've been on an antibiotic for something,but I don't understand why they would be.Does anybody know why?
A lot of normal hormonal things can cause breast pain. Pregnancy and cancer are only two of them. Even things such as stress and certain drugs (like BCP and alcohol) can cause it.

If it persists, is reccurent, or is severe, then get checked out by your GP.
Thanks you.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community